The BETA system is specifically designed for orthognathic surgery. With its low interface and semi rigid fixation this is the standard for many maxillofacial surgeons. The system is simple, efficient, multipurpose, extremely user friendly and reliable.
It includes screws and plates for Lefort I osteotomy, chin osteotomy or genioplasty, (bilateral) sagittal split osteotomy and a selection of midface trauma plates.
- The screws, bone plates and instruments of the ALFA and BETA system are interchangeable.
- Innovative self-tapping and self-drilling screw thread, created for an excellent grip on the bone.
- Uniquely designed and controlled screw/blade connections with a perfect self-retaining mechanism.
- Reversible and preformed plate designs reducing stock and handling time without compromising choice and variety.
- Our large anatomically formed bone plate range offering the surgeon to select the optimal bone plate for each possible indication.
- The screw/plate profile is made as low as possible to provide an optimal patient comfort. The perfect balance between a low profile height and superior strength, ensuring an optimal clinical outcome.
- Gradual color-coded devices for easy and comprehensive implant selection.
Our pre-bent bone plates for chin and Lefort I osteotomies are allowing easy and secure repositioning of the bone.