Bone grafting screws
The bone grafting set is intended to repair implant sites with inadequate bone structure due to previous extractions, gum disease or injuries. The most common use of bone grafting is in the application of dental implants to restore the area of a missing tooth for patients with maxillary atrophy desiring dental rehabilitation. The bone is either obtained from the jaw, hip or skull (cranium).
- Fixation of bone graft, allograft, or bone graft substitute segments.
- Reconstruction of maxillary and/or mandibular bone with inadequate bone structure.
- Internal square head for easy pick-up, external hexagon design for easy removal.
- The set and screws are simple and efficient in use.
- Self-tapping screws with an outside diameter of 1.2mm, lengths 3 to 14mm.
- The screws are temporary and not for the purpose of osseo-integration.
- Made from titanium alloy
Our bone grafting screws have a proven track record for many oral and maxillofacial surgeons!