Trauma and reconstruction
The GAMMA system is used for trauma and reconstructive surgery of the mandible. Simple, as well as complex fractures can easily be managed with this system. All boneplates are reversible and compatible with locking and non-locking screws.
- Innovative screw thread, created for an excellent grip on the bone.
- Uniquely designed and controlled screw/blade connections with a perfect self-retaining mechanism.
- Reversible and locking plate, reducing stock and handling time without compromising choice and variety.
- The screw/plate profile is made as low as possible to provide an optimal patient comfort. The perfect balance between a low profile height and superior strength, ensuring an optimal clinical outcome.
- Gradual color-coded devices for easy and comprehensive implant selection.
Our GAMMA boneplates are specially developed allowing insertion of locking or non-locking screws and being reversible!