Midface and craniofacial
The ALFA system has been developed for osteosynthesis in pediatric bone surgery, fracture surgery and osteotomies of the craniofacial area.
- Screws, bone plates and instruments of the ALFA and BETA system are interchangeable.
- Innovative self-tapping and self-drilling screw thread, created for an excellent grip on the bone.
- Uniquely designed and controlled screw/blade connections with a perfect self-retaining mechanism.
- Our large anatomically formed bone plate range offering the surgeon to select the optimal bone plate for each possible indication.
- The screw/plate profile is made as low as possible to provide an optimal patient comfort. The perfect balance between a low profile height and superior strength, ensuring an optimal clinical outcome.
- Gradual color-coded devices for easy and comprehensive implant selection.
Case driven surgeries with intuitive choice between a variety of plates and screws.