Midface and craniofacial
Smart Fixation is used to provide internal fixation of cranial and facial bones. The midface and craniofacial option is called the ALFA system. It covers a complete range of plates and screws intended for craniofacial and midface trauma.
- Cranial trauma and reconstruction
- Maxillary osteotomies
- Craniofacial surgery
- Midfacial trauma and reconstruction
- Screws, bone plates and instruments of the ALFA and BETA system are interchangeable.
- Innovative self-tapping and self-drilling screw thread, created for an excellent grip on the bone.
- Fast insertion screw option for the cranial bones.
- Uniquely designed and controlled screw/blade connections with a perfect self-retaining mechanism.
- Our large anatomically formed bone plate range offering the surgeon to select the optimal bone plate for each possible indication.
- The screw/plate profile is made as low as possible to provide an optimal patient comfort. The perfect balance between a low profile height and superior strength, ensuring an optimal clinical outcome.
- Gradual color-coded devices for easy and comprehensive implant selection.
- Selftapping and selfdrilling type screws diameter 1.3, 1.6 and 1.9mm
- Boneplates profiles of 0.5 and 0.6 mm
- Meshes 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.6
Case driven surgeries with intuitive choice between a variety of plates and screws.